Please join us on Monday, November 4, at 10 am in room 830 of Twenty Five Park Place as the Department of Communication and… more »
- Save the Date! Please join us on Monday, November 4, at 10 am in room 830 of Twenty Five Park Place as the Department of Communication and GSUTV present the creators of the feature length documentary, This Changes Everything: Producers Simone Pero, Maria Giese, Ilan Arboleda, and Producer/Director Tom Donahue. This Changes Everything is a first-hand account… more »News
- Louisville’s International Festival of Film: GSUTV Congratulations to GSUTV for the acceptance of their documentary, Return to Vietnam, to the Louisville’s International Festival of Film. The Festival is running October 10, 2019, through October 12 in Louisville, Kentucky. Return to Vietnam will be shown at 12:46 pm on October 12 in the Muhammad Ali Center Auditorium,… more »News
- PRSSA Informational Meetings There will be two informational meetings for the Public Relations Student Society of America at Georgia State on October 14 at 3:30 pm in 25 Park Place Room 1113 and October 15 at 1 pm in 25 Park Place Room 1127. The sessions will provide the same information, and students are welcome to attend… more »News
- Congratulations, Dror Walter!Congratulations to our own Dror Walter, grad students Ayse Lokmanoglu and Meredith Pruden, and all the other winners of Facebook Research’s phase two content policy research awards! Well done! For more information and to see the other winning proposals, go to https://research.fb.com/blog/2019/09/announcing-the-winners-of-phase-two-content-policy-research-awards/.News
- Introducing Bylines Introducing Bylines, a new GSU podcast that highlights communication experts in the making. This podcast features the expertise and perspectives of Georgia State’s next generation of media leaders that are making a difference on and off campus. In this first episode of “Bylines,” host Jade Abdul-Malik talks to students Ada Wood and Ja’niyah… more »News
- GET YOUR BYLINES! In a few weeks, GSU Communication students are launching BYLINES, a student-centered, produced and distributed podcast specific to journalism, public relations and communication majors. Here’s your chance to shape content, hone technical skills and spread the news about what the next generation of future media experts is doing. We’re talking to students who had prestigious… more »News
- Fall 2019 Armstrong Lecture: Mark Mori Join us as we learn from Mark Mori, Emmy Award winning and Academy Award Nominated documentary investigative journalist. Watch a screening of his documentary The Atlanta Child Murders and trailers for some of Mark’s most significant documentaries: Kent State, The Day the War Came Home, The Life and Work of Sally Mann, and… more »News
- Congratulations Dr. Romski! The American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AAIDD) awarded their 2019 Leadership Award to MaryAnn Romski at their Annual Conference this past June in the Twin Cities, Minnesota. The Leadership Award is for courage and dedication resulting in an outstanding contribution to the field of intellectual and developmental disabilities. Congratulations, Dr. Romski!News
WHY COMMUNICATION AT GSU?
There will be two informational meetings for the Public Relations Student Society of America at Georgia State on October 14 at 3:30 pm in… more »
Follow Us on Twitter! @GSUCommDept Check out GSUTV on YouTube!